Congratulations! we will be waiting for you :P
Hiedra

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Andrew Wetmore <cottag...@gmail.com>
Enviado el: viernes, 16 de abril de 2021 13:22
Para: Apache Royale Development <dev@royale.apache.org>
Asunto: Re: Use Royale to build the Royale website?

Today my wife and I have appointments, a long drive from home, to get our first
COVID-19 injections. This will probably use up most of the day, leaving aside
possible side-effects, so I likely will not have the wiki page about the web
site ready to receive ideas and concerns until tomorrow at the earliest.