I have not done any work on the ASDocs section. We would be glad of any
help we can get to make it more useful. Does it need a color guide at the
top to indicate what blue, red, green mean...and then I guess we would have
to check that that is implemented consistently.

I cannot see the two images you attached, as the email system is for
plain-text messages only. If you can find those issues again and drop them
into paste.apache.org, I believe you could share the links in a message.

@Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com> do you have any thoughts about why the
ASDocs might not display on occasion? I have run into that too, and have
had to basically refresh the browser window and try mys search again.