Harb, what do you mean by "trying to assign types to places"? I will have to do
the same

Hiedra

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Harbs <harbs.li...@gmail.com>
Enviado el: jueves, 16 de diciembre de 2021 19:55
Para: Apache Royale Development <dev@royale.apache.org>
Asunto: Re: Compiler options for reducing release build size of Royale projects
(Part 2)

Well I spent more time. Besides the XML issues which are pretty much resolved,
I ran into:

1. I have a setter in a class which was removed by the goog dead code removal.
I worked around it by turning the setter into a method. I’ll see if I can come
up with a minimal test case on that.

2. I have a library which has a LOT of dynamic pieces. I spent a LONG time
trying to assign types to places where I was getting runtime errors. I now got
to the point where there’s no more runtime errors, but it’s still not working
and I’m pretty sure it’s because I missed some typing.

Is there any way to keep public accessors on one library or specific classes?
I’d like to compile my app with:

"-js-dynamic-access-unknown-members=true",
"-export-public-symbols=false",
"-prevent-rename-protected-symbols=false",
"-prevent-rename-public-symbols=false",
"-prevent-rename-internal-symbols=false"

but be able to exclude a list of classes from that.