From: Yishay Weiss<mailto:yishayj...@hotmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 22, 2022 9:26 AM
To: dev@royale.apache.org<mailto:dev@royale.apache.org>
Subject: MXtests Are Failing

You can see it in CI build [1], and locally by running ant mxtests in
royale-asjs root folder.

Line 43 of the flash log [2] shows a stack trace with the following error:

Error #1069: Property http://www.adobe.com/2006/flex/mx/internal::setupBindings
not found on mx.controls.beads.TitleBarView and there is no default value

I suspect it has something to so with the fact that TileBarView is mxml but I
have not been able to trace the error to the compiler further than that the
exception is being thrown by

BindingCodeGenUtils. makeParameterFunction()

Any ideas?

[1] royale-asjs_MXTests #2 Console [Jenkins]
(azure.com)<http://apacheroyale.francecentral.cloudapp.azure.com:8080/job/royale-asjs_MXTests/2/console>
[2] Apache Paste Bucket<https://paste.apache.org/3ehj2>