Heya Rya!

We're about 5-6 weeks from our next scheduled turn for the IPMC's board report.

How are folks doing? The project sounds a bit quiet to me, but I'm not
sure how much of that is me being sure to look in the right places.

To Review, here are your self-identified three most important objectives:

  1. Populate the website for the project
  2. Expand the "how to" document to explain the ways new contributors can
     become involved in the project, so we increase the size of the
     community.
  3. Become familiar with the release process and have a first release as
     part of the Apache Foundation

At least to me, numbers 1 and 3 seem like big barriers to getting new
folks brought in. Anyone have a list of the blockers keeping us from
those two? I tried searching the jira for relevant tickets, but didn't
find any.

-Sean