The reasoning here is not the query based inference-- it is the external
reasoner that runs on map reduce.
I need to double check but I think the dependency is due to referencing a
config Utilities class that should be in accumulo Rya not in indexer.  So
moving a single class to a different project will likely fix a lot of this.

Sent from my iPhone