Hey Yan,

I want to hold off on SAMZA-448 until 0.10.0. The reason is that I don't
want both a coordinator stream and a checkpoint stream. It just seems ugly.
Naveen is currently working on unifying these classes in SAMZA-465. Because
these are both big changes, I wanted to burn them in on master before
cutting a release. Does that sound good?

Cheers,
Chris