Hi, guys,

I am working on the list of things posted by Yan:

1. I have the difficulty in building the 0.9.1 branch. I think this is
mainly related to SAMZA-721
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SAMZA-721>.

This seems to be an invalid case in 0.9.1. We only need the
joint-compilation option in master.

2. Also, https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SAMZA-712 seems bothering
people as well.

Committed to master and backported to 0.9.1.

3. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SAMZA-720 is a critical bug we
need to fix. Have already attached a patch.

Plan to backport to 0.9.1.

4. There is no maven staging link.

Is there any document regarding to how to publish the maven staging link?