Hi, Tommy,

Yeah, I agree that the current implementation is not bullet-proof to any
different networking configuration on the host. As for the AM <-> container
communication, if I am not mistaken, it is through the NMClient and the
node HTTP address is wrapped within the Container object returned from RM.
I am not very familiar with that part of source code. Navina may be able to
help more here.

-Yi