Hi,
I'm looking for additional documentation on the different RUNTIME
EXECUTION MODELS of the different `job.factory.class`.

I'm particularly interested on how each factory (ThreadJobFactory,
ProcessJobFactory and YarnJobFactory) will create tasks consume and process
messages out of Kafka and the thread model used.

I did a few tests with the ThreadJob factory consuming out of a kafka
topic with 5 partitions and I was expecting that it would use multiple
threads to consume/process the different partitions, however it is
using only one thread at runtime.

Is there any way to tell Samza to use multiple processing threads (1 per
partition)??

Thanks
Bruno