Hi, Bruno,

The number of containers are configurable in YarnJobFactory via
yarn.container.count.
Each container is a single threaded model and you can run multiple tasks in
a single container.
At maximum, you can have as many containers as the number of tasks in this
config to achieve 1 task / thread.

Hope that clarifies the config a bit more for you.

Thanks!

-Yi