Hi, Bae,

Where did you see this log? Is it in JobRunner? Or AppMaster? Or
SamzaContainer?

There are a few factors that may have the impact:
1. How many system stream partitions you have as the input? And how many
tasks are there?
2. Did you set your checkpoint topic as log-compact topic in Kafka? The
topic size would be much smaller if log compaction is turned on.

Regards

-Yi