@Navina,

Sorry to chime in late. One question:
1. Why is it in JobCoordinator, and why not in StreamProcessor class?
Because JobCoordinator provides coordination service across many
processors, an interface getProcessorId() in JobCoordinator is confusing
regarding to which processorId we are getting.

Otherwise, the proposal looks good.

-Yi

On Wed, Mar 29, 2017 at 7:57 PM, Navina Ramesh <nram...@linkedin.com.invalid