Regina Henschel wrote:
I had a look at the source in interpr3.cxx and have made the proposed changes for the COVAR function. Although I'm a very beginner I think, that I'm able to change some of the other such functions too.

The changes need to calculate the mean in a first loop and than calculating the other results in a second loop. My question is, whether you want, that the functions are changed in that way. If yes, I would be glad, to do that job.

For COVAR it looks like this (based on OOF680_m18):

Yes, this looks very good and should be changed that way. Which other functions do you plan to modify?

Niklas