Hello Niklas,

Niklas Nebel schrieb:
Regina Henschel wrote:
I had a look at the source in interpr3.cxx and have made the proposed changes for the COVAR function. Although I'm a very beginner I think, that I'm able to change some of the other such functions too.

The changes need to calculate the mean in a first loop and than calculating the other results in a second loop. My question is, whether you want, that the functions are changed in that way. If yes, I would be glad, to do that job.

For COVAR it looks like this (based on OOF680_m18):

Yes, this looks very good and should be changed that way. Which other functions do you plan to modify?

I'll work on CORREL, PEARSON, RSQ, STEYX, SLOPE, INTERCEPT and FORECAST (all in interpr3.cxx), which I think all suffer from the same "square"-problem. The function GetStVarParams in interpr1.cxx is OK in this respect and therefore also the DEVSQ, STDEV and VAR.

kind regards
Regina