I like R4Calc and would be happy with it.
But if people also like R_Calc ("R sub Calc") then I would be really happy.
I think that name is very, very clever. I can see a logo and everything...
It's actually getting me really excited. :)
Okay, so does anyone else feel the same way? If so, let's go with R_Calc...
If it's a problem, R4Calc?
Thanks,
Wojciech
On 10/11/07, Leonard Mada <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I posted recently a help request on the UX-mailing list addressing our
> struggle with a proper name for RCalc.
>
> There were some interesting suggestions. The most tempting one is in my
> opinion: R4Calc.
>
> For further examples see:
> http://ux.openoffice.org/servlets/ReadMsg?list=discuss&msgNo=805
> http://ux.openoffice.org/servlets/ReadMsg?list=discuss&msgNo=811
>
> http://ux.openoffice.org/servlets/ReadMsg?list=discuss&msgNo=807
> proposes much longer names; I am not sure that these work as well.
>
> At the end of the day, I believe that R4Calc is the best option, but I
> would like a 2nd opinion. Googling for R4Calc did NOT give any hits, so
> maybe this is indeed the best name.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Leonard
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>
--
Five Minutes to Midnight:
Youth on human rights and current affairs
http://www.fiveminutestomidnight.org/