Okay! So I guess this means we're going with R4Calc and R4Calc - R
Statistics for OOoCalc... Yay!

Niklas -- can we set up a CVS, in this case?

Thanks,
Wojciech

On 10/18/07, Leonard Mada <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Hi Wojciech,
>
>
> > All right, then let's go with R4Calc. :) Barring any final comments
> about
> > the impropriety of the name, can we use it to set up the CVS for the
> > project? Let me know if you need anything on my end.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Wojciech
>
> Indeed, I believe that the best short name is:
>   R4Calc
>
> But, as Eike pointed out, the full name should be:
>   R4Calc - R Statistics for OOoCalc
>
> [This is indeed more informative.]
>
> If there are no protests by *Friday*, I recommend retaining this name.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Leonard
>
>
> PS: I was [and will be] pretty short of time
> in the following month, because lectures have
> started and, additionally, I have commited
> to be the UX-representative on the iTeam for
> issue 1598.
> [see http://www.openoffice.org/issues/show_bug.cgi?id=1598]
> [and http://ux.openoffice.org/servlets/ReadMsg?list=discuss&msgNo=823]
>
>
> >
> > On 10/15/07, Eike Rathke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > >
> > > Hi Leonard,
> > >
> > > On Friday, 2007-10-12 00:06:19 +0200, Leonard Mada wrote:
> > >
> > > > There were some interesting suggestions. The most tempting one is in
> > my
> > > > opinion: R4Calc.
> > >
> > > Looks good.
> > >
> > > > http://ux.openoffice.org/servlets/ReadMsg?list=discuss&msgNo=807
> > > >  proposes much longer names; I am not sure that these work as well.
> > >
> > > It could be a combination of both, short name and descriptive name,
> so:
> > > R4Calc - R Statistics for OOoCalc
> > >
> > > > At the end of the day, I believe that R4Calc is the best option, but
> I
> > > > would like a 2nd opinion. Googling for R4Calc did NOT give any hits,
> > so
> > > > maybe this is indeed the best name.
> > >
> > > Apart from R4 being the popular Renault car, R4 is also a graphics
> > > generator syncing to music. That shouldn't be confusing though.
> > >
> > >   Eike
> > >
> > > --
> > > OOo/SO Calc core developer. Number formatter stricken i18n
> > > transpositionizer.
> > > SunSign   0x87F8D412 : 2F58 5236 DB02 F335 8304  7D6C 65C9 F9B5 87F8
> > D412
> > > OpenOffice.org Engineering at Sun: http://blogs.sun.com/GullFOSS
> > > Please don't send personal mail to this [EMAIL PROTECTED] account, which I
> use
> > > for
> > > mailing lists only and don't read from outside Sun. Use
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > >
> > >
> >
> >
> > --
> >
> > Five Minutes to Midnight:
> > Youth on human rights and current affairs
> > http://www.fiveminutestomidnight.org/
>
> --
> GMX FreeMail: 1 GB Postfach, 5 E-Mail-Adressen, 10 Free SMS.
> Alle Infos und kostenlose Anmeldung: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/freemail
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>


-- 

Five Minutes to Midnight:
Youth on human rights and current affairs
http://www.fiveminutestomidnight.org/

Reply via email to