Hi Kohei,

On Tuesday, 2008-03-18 18:19:01 -0400, Kohei Yoshida wrote:

> I said what I said because the code looked like once the symbol maps are
> initialized at start-up they don't get modified during run-time.

Up to now they weren't, it wasn't necessary.

> But I
> guess I could change it to make it modifiable at run-time, or force it
> to re-initialize when the user changes the setting.  Indeed there is
> this ScCompiler::DeInit() that could be useful for this (which I didn't
> see). :-)

ScCompiler::DeInit() though entirely deinitializes all maps, which isn't
needed here. It should probably be sufficient to only remove the
elements in question from the map and reinsert them.

  Eike

--
 OOo/SO Calc core developer. Number formatter stricken i18n transpositionizer.
 SunSign   0x87F8D412 : 2F58 5236 DB02 F335 8304  7D6C 65C9 F9B5 87F8 D412