Hi Daniel,

Daniel Rentz schrieb:
Hi regina,

Regina Henschel schrieb:

the file oox/source/xls/formulabase.cxx has a section /** Functions
defined by OpenFormula, but not supported by Calc or by Excel. */

Does this refer to the draft ODF 1.2 formula spec?

No. I just scanned the function op-codes defined by sc (nowadays
formula/inc/formula/opcode.hxx).

Which functions are listed there? For example, why are the imaginary
functions and the secant functions not listed there?

This list in oox is not used anywhere.

So I need not worry about that file?

 I added it to have the entries
available for copy&paste once Calc and Excel will support the
functions... Which functions are we talking about exactly?

I'm working on SEC, CSC, SECH and CSCH (issue 111413) and on IMCOSH, IMCOT, IMCSC, IMCSCH, IMSEC, IMSECH, IMSINH, IMTAN (issue 111609). The code is nearly ready, but for filters. For filters I would need some advise, what to change and add. SEC, CSC, SECH and CSCH are normal functions in the Math-group and the IMxxx-functions belong to scadddins/analysis.

kind regards
Regina

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]

Reply via email to