Thanks Niklas & Eike. So if I have understood correctly, I need to add my
operation
to the list of functions (add,max etc.) so that when I call the
ScFormulaCell::Interpret,
the formula gets evaluated according to my function. But that requires an
opcode,
which I will have to generate ? Also, my formula follows a different grammar
!!

What If I evalute my formula in a separate function rather than call
interpret and just return
the answer in a matrix. How do I then print the matrix ?

This is tough work. Appreciate all your help !!

Rashi

On Wed, Jul 7, 2010 at 4:31 PM, Eike Rathke <e...@sun.com> wrote