On 07/19/10 12:26, rashi dhing wrote:
Hi Niklas, I have defined a formula that contains deductive clauses which
follow a different grammar and
I have already written the evaluation function, the result of which is a
matrix. I was thinking I could
just call ScInterpreter::PushMatrix which would print the result but again,
my function resides in the "ui"
module which limits access to ScInterpreter. I could define a function in
ScFormulaCell that calls
the pushmatrix function and call that function from my class. I hope i am
making sense.
If opcode is a better option, where do I go and add it ?

When and from where is that function called, and what do you want to do with the results?

Niklas