Thanks, Nga and all the Apache SDAP contributors. SDAP has certainly educated
and transformed the Earth Science community on how to manage and analyze
climate data on the cloud and on-prem that is affordable for a decade. It
already has various infusions across the globe, especially within NASA. The
technology is solid and ready to graduate. Let's get the ball rolling. You can
read more about the Apache SDAP architecture in the recent Wiley AGU Special
Publications Series

https://www.wiley.com/en-us/Big+Data+Analytics+in+Earth%2C+Atmospheric%2C+and+Ocean+Sciences-p-9781119467533

If you will be attending IGARSS 2023 this month in Pasadena, CA, we will have a
presentation on the applications of Apache SDAP at the NASA Hyperwall.

Thanks

Thomas.

----
Thomas Huang
Group Supervisor, Data Product Generation Software
Instrument Software and Science Data Systems
Jet Propulsion Laboratory, California Institute of Technology
(818) 354-2747 <tel:(818)%20354-2747>

On 7/6/23, 10:38 AM, "Nga Chung" <nch...@apache.org