Thomas,

Thanks for looking into it. Sorry it was a false alarm. It’s likely that those
red flags exist because the incubation metadata is out of date.

It’s worthwhile to spend the time updating the metadata. I believe the
following are the important files:
 * https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/public/trunk/content/podlings.xml
 *
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/public/trunk/content/projects/sdap.xml

 * https://incubator.apache.org/projects/sdap.html

As far as I can tell, the name search still needs to be done. Maybe others too.

Julian