Hey Julian,

I just started a discussion thread to rank preferences on the various
candidates with the idea of holding a vote to ratify the favorite. We can
replace that with this kind of vote if it's easier; I went for a two-step
process as I was under the impression formal votes were more yes/no than
multiple-option.