I think that we can make it work on Databricks without any changes.
After creating a cluster on Databricks, the user can install the geotools
packages and provide the osego *(or any other repo) explicitly.*

As you can see in the picture:

[image: image.png]
I can provide the details on how to install it.

I think it will solve the problem.
What do you think?

--
Best regards,