Pawel,

Python-adapter module is always being used by users. But it does not come
with GeoTools. To use it, users have to (1) compile the source code of
Python-adapter, or (2) add GeoTools coordiantes from OSGEO repo via
config(""), or (3) download and copy GeoTools jars to SPARK_HOME/jars/

The easiest is 2, but it looks like it may not work in all environments
since it needs to search OSGEO repo.

What I am saying is that we can "move" GeoTools jars to Maven Central,
Method 2 will 100% work, users just need to add
"sedona-python-adapter-1.0.0-incubating" and "geotools-24-wrapper-1.0.0"
coordinates in code.

Do you think this is necessary?