I'm sure this is something simple I'm missing.  Caveat, I'm not a developer,
but can manage.

Is there something different that needs to be done in Sedona vs the previous
Snapshot version for Spark 3.0 to get additional columns to carry through in
the JoinQuery.SpatialJoinQueryFlat results?  Previously, I just passed the
columns in with the Adapter.toSpatialRDD and they carried through.  Now, I'm
just just getting my two Geometry columns when converting back to a dataframe.
I've tried passing the left and right field names into Adapter.toDf, but that
results in an error when displaying the resulting dataframe.  I'm using Scala
in Databricks.  I've read the online documentation, but can't seem to find
examples that help in this scenario.

Sedona:
[cid:image001.jpg@01D709D0.81EA6A30]

[cid:image002.jpg@01D709D0.81EA6A30]

Snapshot:

[cid:image003.jpg@01D709D0.81EA6A30]

[cid:image004.jpg@01D709D0.81EA6A30]

Thanks,

Jerrod
This email contains confidential material for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s). Any review, use, distribution, or disclosure by others is
strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to
receive for the recipient), please contact the sender by reply email and delete
all copies of this message.