Hi Lewis,

While I haven't taken to plotting it out myself, I think the data we
generate would be sufficient to plot out a heatmap on a page, since many of
the logs contain X,Y coordinate pairs. Using a library like heatmap.js or
simpleheat you could probably get a decent overlay for a page that way. Dot
plotting would be a similar answer with something like D3. Seeing where
someone came from may be a bit tricky, since that'd rely on the referer
(sic) header being set, which some clients may ignore. If you only wanted
to track between pages on a particular domain, that may be a bit easier.

User Agent is currently picked up by our logstash logging endpoint, though
any logging server could record it. For a better idea of what the client
looked like (client fingerprinting), it may be better to perform various
feature detection heuristics. Reconstructing a browser session is a bit
ambiguous, since it may require even more fine grained recording, though
it'd probably make a fairly good estimation.

Hope that helps.

Rob