I would like to propose the name "ToAST" as in *T*ap *A*le *Stout* which in
my opinion pays true hommage to the fantastic heritage of alcoholic
references within SensSoft's sub projects. It also of course refers to the
fact that we make a toast when we drink. I think the existing marketing
behind SensSoft is so cool so hopefully this name aligns with that theme.
The proposed name is therefore

Apache ToAST

Lewis

--