I would like to propose the name “Amble" as in a casual walk. Describes browse
and some page navigation (esp. for novices).
Very descriptive of our functionality and how our data falls out.  There are
marks on USPTO in IC 009, but mostly for electronic payments, and travel sites.

The proposed name would therefore be Apache Amble (Incubating)