I think it is better to decoupled package it if we want to add something
enhanced,   but not just only modified it and then keep in the third-party.
Anyway , third-party is not a regular and recommended way to using golang
libraries.

Best Regards,
---
Zen Lin
zenlintechnofr...@gmail.com
Focused on Micro Service and Apache ServiceComb