I tried to upgrade Java-Chassis to support SpringBoot2 before, but failed.

There are two problems. The first one is in our bean.xml file, the xsd file is
imported like below:
```
classpath:org/springframework/beans/factory/xml/spring-beans-3.0.xsd
```
but 3.0 version xsd file does not exist anymore.

This is still resolvable, but for the second problem, I still haven't found a
way to resolve it.

When my service demo is started, an error occurs:
```
2018-03-13 22:57:18.396  WARN 11116 --- [           main]
ConfigServletWebServerApplicationContext : Exception encountered during context
initialization - cancelling refresh attempt:
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: Failed to parse
configuration class
[org.apache.servicecomb.springboot.starter.transport.RestServletInitializer];
nested exception is java.io.FileNotFoundException: class path resource
[org/springframework/boot/context/embedded/AbstractConfigurableEmbeddedServletContainer.class]
 cannot be opened because it does not exist
```
Because AbstractConfigurableEmbeddedServletContainer is removed in SpringBoot2,
and our RestServletInitializer is extended from this class, maybe we cannot
upgrade to SpringBoot2 by simply change the maven dependency.
And once we refactor our RestServletInitializer, the java-chassis may not be
compatible with SpringBoot1.

在 2018-07-20 08:57:05,"wjm wjm" <zzz...@gmail.com> 写道: