Hi  Community,

Although we have proposed to use JIRA as many times as possible, there are
still many people using our  Github issue.
Many users have been hoping to use the Github issue.

So I propose to track the contents of the  Github  issue to our dev mail so
that the community can better coordinate and discuss, so as not to miss the
management of the  Github  issue.
This is a call for vote of tracking  Github issue to
dev@servicecomb.apache.org mail list.

Voting is starting now ( 14th Jan, 2018) and will remain open for next 72
hours.

[ ] +1 Track Github issue discussions to mail list
dev@servicecomb.apache.org
[ ] +0 No Opinion
[ ] -1 Do not track Github issue discussions to the mail list
dev@servicecomb.apache.org

Best Regards,
---
Zen Lin
zenlintechnofr...@gmail.com
Focused on Micro Service and Apache ServiceComb