Actually we already had the vote[1] of moving the github notifications
into the commits mailing list to avoiding flooding the dev mailing
list . Here is the discussion of it[2]. Now the user questions in the
github issue are tracked in the commits mailing list.

[1]https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/833356d5dd8901f5d51e94b12d48f9dcb816d29f50b38d46915f8e9e@%3Cdev.servicecomb.apache.org%3E
[2]https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/95f538f676326bd2cb1a06cf278c4076352b987bfbabad6c6ae247bc@%3Cdev.servicecomb.apache.org%3E

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang