Hello All,

As we know that Apache is an approved organization for GSOC 2019 so
ServiceComb being an Apache project also has an opportunity to engage in
this program.

Currently we have not listed any ideas for GSOC 2019 for ServiceComb so if
someone from Java-Chassis, Service-Center, Saga & Pack has any ideas which
university students can implement it that would be great to list the
ideas.

Mostly we will have lot of ideas which can be good for project but because
of the time constraints we are not able to implement it, so I think it's a
good time to list those ideas and see if some university student is
interested in implementing it so that it will be good for them as well as
good for community.

We have discuss all the ideas in this mail thread and if everyone agrees to
some particular ideas then we can raise a Jira for the same.

Regards
Asif