java-chassis:
  we have provide a new module named "inspector" to inspect internal data
of a microservice instance.
  currently we only have one feature in inspector: view/test/download
schemas
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SCB-1188
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12961872/image-2019-03-11-02-34-39-543.png

  we still need to add viewer of AppManager and DiscoveryTrees.
  that can help others to understand our consumer mechanism

  is this suitable?

Zheng Feng <zh.f...@gmail.com> 于2019年4月3日周三 下午10:06写道: