+1

Great work. This will make ServiceComb a cross-language microservice solution.

Yours sincerely

Yao Haishi
yhs0...@163.com

On 6/11/2019 10:31,Bin Ma<mabin1...@gmail.com> wrote:
+1

I'm glad to hear this. I think that the Mesher can be used as a
multi-language sub-project or component, and provide a unified user
interface for service registration and discovery, governance, configuration
to users.So that ServiceComb can form a more diversified solution, bringing
multi-optional microservice solution to users with different scenarios and
requirement.

Best Wishes & Regards
Mabin

Mohammad Asif Siddiqui <asifdxtr...@apache.org> 于2019年6月11日周二 上午9:49写道:

+1

I strongly suggest to add Mesher as a part of ServiceComb as it will make
ServiceComb a fully fledged microservice framework with support to all
languages by either java-chassis or by mesher.

Regards
Asif