It looks good from the feedback of the community.
I just have a quick question about the third party dependencies of
mesher. It's quite important for us when we move the project into
Apache.

Tian Xiaoliang do you mind show us the list of third party
dependenices projects and their license?

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem