It's make sense to drop the old version of third party dependency
supports in a new major version. +1 to drop the support of Spring4 and
Spring Boot 1.x in ServiceComb-Java-Chassis 2.0.

But I still want to ask what the support plan of
servicecomb-java-chassis 1.x, normally we need to keep fixing bug of
1.x for at least half an year.

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem