Hi,

I think it's a very good idea.

Just for my curiosity, why not use the specification version in the
release ?

For example, in servicemix-specs-2.9.0, the jaxrs-api version is 2.1,
may be it would be easier to check if the new release will be
servicemix-specs-jaxrs-api-2.1 ?

And to release a fix version we could add a last number in the version.

François