At long last :-), the bits are ready for a vote.  All of the following files
have md5 and sha1 checksums, and are in addition signed by my code signing
key.  They correspond to revision 433108 in the SVN repository, which I'm
about to tag as APACHE_SHALE_1_0_3.

(1) Maven Snapshot Repository At Apache:

   (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository)

   org.apache.shale.extras:mailreader-jpa:1.0.3
   org.apache.shale:shale-apps-parent:1.0.3
   org.apache.shale:shale-clay:1.0.3
   org.apache.shale:shale-core:1.0.3
   org.apache.shale:shale-dist:1.0.3
   org.apache.shale:shale-parent:1.0.3
   org.apache.shale:shale-remoting:1.0.3
   org.apache.shale:shale-spring:1.0.3
   org.apache.shale:shale-test:1.0.3
   org.apache.shale:shale-tiger:1.0.3
   org.apache.shale:shale-tiles:1.0.3

   (If you have tested previous test builds of 1.0.3, you'll need to clear
your local m2 repository to pick up these bits)

(2) Release Artifacts

   (http://people.apache.org/~craigmcc/shale-proposed-release-1.0.3/)

   mailreader-jpa-1.0.3.zip
   shale-blank-1.0.3.zip
   shale-clay-usecases-1.0.3.zip
   shale-framework-1.0.3.zip
   shale-mailreader-1.0.3.zip
   shale-mailreader-jpa-1.0.3.zip
   shale-sql-browser-1.0.3.zip
   shale-usecases-1.0.3.zip

(3) Vote

Please review these artifacts, and test their signatures, then vote on
whether we should release them as Apache Shale version 1.0.3.  If it passes
we'll hold a quality vote later on.

[ ] +1 (Binding) for PMC members only
[ ] +1 for community members who have reviewed the bits
[ ] +0
[ ] -1 for fatal flaws that should cause these bits not to be released

My vote is

   +1 (Binding)

Craig McClanahan