On 8/20/06, Craig McClanahan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hmm ... on the stuff in the repository, Maven's "deploy" command is
calculating and setting up the md5 and sha1 signatures without the
filenames.  I copied that style on the release artifacts by manually
chopping the filenames off to match (32 byte files for md5 and 40 byte files
for sha1).  I've been comparing signatures by inspection.

I don't know why Maven does it that way, except that whatever library
it's using internally might need that format.  Not being able to use
-c to check just makes it harder to script, no big deal.

I just noticed that shale-blank includes two versions of both
commons-logging and commons-validator.  Want to fix it and re-do the
signatures?  It doesn't happen if I build it from source.

(The other example apps are using commons-logging 1.0.4.)

In any case, the framework distribution looks fine, (and I assume this
can't be GA due to the snapshot dependencies,) so:

+1 (binding)

--
Wendy