OK the problem was with my <h:commandLink>.  It was not nested inside
a <h:form> and thus behaving weirdly.  Tomahawk used to compensate for
this by creating a "dummy form" but we found that caused problems with
the RI.

I do have a new problem, however, which is that it can't seem to find
my dialog definitions (its telling me the dialog doesn't exist.)  I
created a new issue on this, SHALE-271

sean

On 9/1/06, Craig McClanahan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 9/1/06, Sean Schofield <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The nav handler is in fact declared and the classname seems correct to
> me.  That was the first thing I checked.  Have you run an actual
> dialog yet or are you still in the "just getting things to compile"
> stage?

My focus so far has indeed been just getting to the compiles-clean stage.
Getting it to actually work is definitely the next thing to do (and I'll be
spending some time on this weekend).

Sean

Craig

On 9/1/06, Craig McClanahan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > On 9/1/06, Sean Schofield <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > >
> > > I can't seem to get Dialog2NavigationHandler working properly (I'm
> > > using the 1.2 RI.)  It appears that the faces-config.xml in the jar
> > > file is beaing read based on this:
> > >
> > > 2006-09-01 14:27:11,587 [main] INFO
> > > org.apache.myfaces.config.FacesConfigurator - Reading config

jar:file:/D:/open-source/shale-goodies/shale-petstore/target/shale-petstore/WEB-INF/lib/shale-