On 12/26/06, Rahul Akolkar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 12/26/06, Rahul Akolkar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
<snip/>

> Back on track, will sign the pom, and will ask this list to verify it
> before copying over. (BTW, is there a way to get m2 to sign?)

<snap/>

Done, I've added my signature to the master pom v2 in the staging
repo. My key is here [1] amongst other places (I intend to add a
generic UID before 1.0.4).

Please verify the sig (and m2 sums). TIA.

The md5 and sha1 checksums are fine.  When I try to verify the signature,
though:

   gpg --verify  shale-master-2.pom.asc shale-master-2.pom

I get the "Can't check signature:  public key not found" error.  I see that
your key is available (at least) on the MIT keyserver ... what's the magic
incantation for using such a key (without adding it to my web of trust yet
... we should probably start doing key exchanges at events like ApacheCons)?

-Rahul

Craig

[1] http://people.apache.org/~rahul/rahul.asc