On 12/27/06, Rahul Akolkar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 12/27/06, Craig McClanahan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
<snip/>

> Yep ... that worked.  I got the "good signature" and "untrusted"
messages.

<snap/>

OK, so we're good to go on the master pom. Thanks.

> I should have mentioned also what Wendy said ... we should follow the
best
> practice of maintaining our KEYS file in SVN ... if I remember right,
it's
> only on the website at the moment.

<snip/>

Indeed. Where? framework/trunk?

That works for me, since you'll always be using that directory when setting
up for a release anyway.  We'll want to make notes about updating the
website version whenever you change it, too.

-Rahul

Craig