I updated a big first pass fixup on the api-stability page (source is
framework/src/site/xdoc/api-stability.xml), but the website did not get
regenerated and republished as it usually does.  Is there something we need
to do to trigger that?

In the mean time, please review the source file for content.  A particular
question for Gary is whether we want to mark any of the "
org.apache.shale.clay" APIs as being designed for direct use by an
application developer in a webapp, or if that is all supposed to be behind
the scenes and all you are doing is using the components themselves in your
view.

Craig