On 2/2/07, Rahul Akolkar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I won't be there, no talk for me. I'll be rooting from this side of the
pond :-)

Craig -

Were you planning on talking about the dialog impls? It'd be great to
see a larger picture being painted around the SCXML dialog impl beyond
the runtime piece (entire dev cycle impact, same flow but multiple
devices & markups, potential standards angle etc.). If you want and/or
prefer, I can post upto 2 slides, which ofcourse you're free to hack
as you see fit.

That would be very helpful!  I could imagine spending a whole session
talking about the dev cycle impact of building UIs around dialogs :-), but I
should have time for a few slides on the topic.

-Rahul

Craig

On 2/2/07, Matthias Wessendorf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> how long are you staying in Europe, Sean ?
> wanna see Germany ?
>
> On 2/2/07, Sean Schofield <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Craig,
> >
> > My wife and I are both going to be there.  We're also planning on
> > arriving early.
> >
> > Sean
> >
> > On 1/26/07, Craig McClanahan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > My general session on Shale got accepted for ApacheCon Europe 2007
... it's
> > > Friday May 4 at 10h30.  Hope to see anyone else who is coming
there!  And
> > > I'm planning on coming in early enough for Queen's Day on
Monday.  Now I