On 2/10/07, Sean Schofield <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

@Craig: Is your wife coming too?  I know you mentioned that as a
possibility in Austin.

Unfortunately not ... she's not a fan of going with me for conferences and
then just leaving her to fend for herself most of the time, so we've agreed
that our next trip to Europe will be vacation *only* :-).  That being said,
I'm going to target arriving Sunday morning (04/29) if possible, Saturday
morning if not.  I'm *definitely* not going to be able to stay afterwards,
though ... afterwards I have to fly home, trade suitcases, and head down to
SFO for JavaOne.

Sean

Craig

On 1/26/07, Craig McClanahan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> My general session on Shale got accepted for ApacheCon Europe 2007 ...
it's