Hi (Heisan),

I'm not sure if myfaces has gotten around to
integrating it yet.  I'll be glad to help if anyone is
interested.  It has a client side ViewHandler for
rendering JSF components that support multiple
component namespaces, i.e. dojo, myfaces, somecompany,
etc.  The ViewHandler hooks up the Javascript
Listeners, Converters, Renderers, Validators to the
client side dom components.  There is a little button
demo, based off of the dojo button, in the zip.

Cheers,
- Ole

http://people.apache.org/~matzew/dojo.presentation.zip

http://www.mail-archive.com/dev@myfaces.apache.org/msg18916.html