Super :-)

Later on I'll be finishing up an EMF model, along with
some JET templates, so that both server and client
components, etc. be generated at from the same source.

I'll be glad to donate these as well.  I think it will
greatly speed up the development cycle, especially
with respect to updating when the JSR changes.  I'm
running the generation with maven, so it should be
very straightforward to use.

Thanks for having a peek,
- Ole

http://people.apache.org/~matzew/dojo.presentation.zip

http://www.mail-archive.com/dev@myfaces.apache.org/msg18916.html

> > There's lots of test cases, and I tried to follow
> the
> > JSF JSR as much as possible.
> >
> > Please let me know if you have any questions.
>

> Thanks for the pointer!  I will definitely be taking
> a look at this.
>
> Cheers,
> > - Ole
>

> Craig

> > Cheap talk?
> > Check out Yahoo! Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call
> rates.
> > http://voice.yahoo.com

Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.